Monday, June 6, 2016

Summer refreshing creativity

I don't post much, my crazy tends to be safer left to myself. But Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry classes being reviewed for the summer before the new one is kinda motivational. And since we are still in the midst of an excessive heat warning and I ran out of pain meds days ago reading and creating are the only things I have right now. That and knowing that 113 degrees fill the same as 100 is a comfort.
For the first week of the Summer of Creativity I did a layout.  It was supposed to be a card but didn't make it. The distress colors used were spiced marigold, peeled paint, stormy sky,worn lipstick and wild honey. I used patterned paper so when I spritzed water the pattern pops. I stamped and cut the  flowers used on the banner.
I always keep a few projects around my room  so I'm really looking forward to what next week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment