Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Inspired by Tim's 2015 June tag

I haven't blogged in a minute. I know I need to be better about it but I won't lie, there are a few other habits I need to develop and break before my blog hits top priority. In the meantime I think I'm doing alright for now if I'm here showing my latest creation. On to my interpretation of Tim's June tag.
When I  made my tag I didn't have the diy ink pad. I chose my plaid colors from the mini ink pads and swiped them along the stencil. Then followed his instructions.
My mulatte tag is for my daughter who asked me one day if she was a "mulatte" meaning mulatto, I'm positive. And yes, she is a mulatte; has some kick, expensive and keeps me up all night.
The other tag is for a project, a tribute to my mornings. I used a Julie Nutting stamp,Club Scrap stencil,packaging from Basic Grey for the clothes and Prima embellishments.
  If nothing else I will start sharing here. I may save my thoughts for my journal but my projects should be seen by someone other than me,

Happy Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment